Contact Jon Kedrowski email@example.com
I am available for guest speaking engagements. I can come to your event or fundraiser and talk about the challenges I faced on Everest, the adversity I've faced in the mountains over the years, and also will bring along copies of my latest book Sleeping on the Summits: Colorado Fourteener High Bivys. A sample of one of my speaking events with Chris is in the Video Below. I have up to four separate presentations, but can tailor the talks to suit your needs. (By Special request you can ask for me to invite Chris to the presentation as well, though I do most of my events solo).
1. Climbing your own Everest. Featuring my 2012 Summit and 2015 Earthquake and Avalanche.
2. Sleeping on the Summits: Colorado 14er High Bivys
3. *NEW Pakistan Baltoro-K2 Region and the Taliban
4. Stepping outside your comfort zone: achieve your goals by facing adversity, featuring mountain clips from my adventures to help you reach your summit in life for goals you've set in business or personally.
5. Risk Management -- My Ph.D. dissertation covered this topic extensively, so I can apply my mountaineering experiences in assessing risk to the real world of business, decision making and education.
6. NEW: "Skiing and Sleeping on the Summits: Cascade Volcanoes of the Pacific Northwest" A fun presentation about my adventure and NEW BOOK where I climbed and skied the 20 highest Cascade Volcanoes in 30 Days.
Please fill out the form below or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org you can also get me at email@example.com.......I promise I'll try my best to get back to you!
Generally my talks are full of photos, and uplifting stories of my experiences on Everest and in the mountains all over the world. Contact me and we can negotiate an appearance fee that benefits everyone.