Haven't heard directly from Jon yet. Based on the reports coming in, his Team did not make the summit and may have aborted due to a combination of 300 climbers on the route and high winds returning. It was a short two day window with winds under 30mph. Winds ramped up to 40mph on the 20th. Most teams will not attempt a summit unless the winds are below 30mph.
I just emailed his Team an updated weather forecast. The next good summit window is May 25-26.
We're hearing conditions were brutal from Camp 4 to the Summit on the 19th-20th. The route was packed with climbers moving very slowly. Frostbite was inevitable.
Jon's Team may descend to a lower camp - most likely back to Basecamp. They'll regroup, hydrate, and eat 10,000 calories. They'll turn around the next day and climb back up through the camps to position themselves for a summit attempt on the 25th or 26th.
I'll keep you updated.